Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Texas State Fair - 2018

It's that wonderful time of year again ... Texas State Fair!!! But you better hurry because it all ends on October 21st! Here's a quick glance of all the wonderful things you'll find there



To help you find your way around the Texas State Fair Grounds, here's a State Fair of Texas Map that you can print off before you go.

Speaking of going, of course you can drive to the Texas State Fair or you can travel via:

  • UBER ... The Uber pick-up/drop-off area is conveniently located at the intersection of Pacific and Gurley, just outside Gate 1. When you’re ready to head home, exit the grounds before you request your ride. Head north towards Haskell to get to the designated Uber pickup area and meet your driver.

Now ya'll go have yourself a BIG TEX of a time!!!



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know if I can help you or your family/friends with any Real Estate needs. Please know that I am never too busy for you or your referral & I would honor the chance to earn the business!


If there's a neighborhood that you'd like more information on simply Email me EMAIL me or go to my Website to request a personal Home Search.   If you're thinking about Selling your home and would like to find out how much your home is worth in the current market, simply go to my Website to fill out the form.