Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ristorante Nicola

Have you been to Ristorante Nicola at Park Cities in Dallas?!? Oh my, if not, You Need To! What a beautiful restaurant that has such a relaxing & welcoming atmosphere! This is not your ordinary Italian Restaurant ... every dish is a genuine Italian dish that is made from scratch, which includes handmade pasta & their signature Focaccia Nicola bread that is baked in a wood-burning oven. The executive chef, Luigi Iannuario, is actually from Milano, Italy and boy does he create serious delicious-ness straight from authentic recipes! 


I haven't been there since it 1st opened and can kick myself for not going more! Tonight I joined some friends for a "Martini's & Manicures" happy hour. We had such a great time at the bar, sippin' on our yummy Pomegranate Martini's, devouring our Pizza Margherita, & admiring our shinny fabulous nails! As we were there, I kept thinking to myself ... this is such a great place to meet after work ... Lucky for me, they're continuing their "Martini's & Manicures" every Thursday in November & December!


So the best kept Park Cities secret is out of the bag - Ristorante Nicola is the place to be for a great relaxing happy hour! and Ristorante Nicola is the only Italian restaurant for this lil' gal! 
Ristorante Nicola
Facebook Ristorante-Nicola