Friday, December 16, 2011

Lake Ray Hubbard Living ~ November Market Report

Been thinking about having a Home on or near a Lake?
Here's a snapshot of what's currently on the market for Lake Front & Lake View homes on Lake Ray Hubbard ... 
Garland & Rowlett  http://actvra.in/nVS

Rockwall & Heath http://actvra.in/nVZ

                                           
There's still great opportunity to purchase Your New Home in the amazing Lake Ray Hubbard community!!!
Do you need a Realtor that specializes in the Lake Ray Hubbard area? Call or Email me today! Whether selling or buying, today's complex real estate market requires a professional who can structure a transaction to benefit all parties involved and meet their needs. Let me know how I can serve you or your referrals to better understand the tax advantages, financing alternatives & investment aspects of home ownership ... because NOW really is a GREAT time to BUY!
Do You Need to Sell your home 1st before moving into the Lake Ray Hubbard area, send me an email for specific information about how YOUR subdivision is doing, please contact me ~ As your Lake Ray Hubbard Realtor, I'm here to help!