Friday, March 7, 2014

Homes for Sale in Rowlett that have a Community Pool

I often hear clients say they want to buy a home with a Pool in Rowlett and quite honestly, who wouldn't love a Pool during the heat of the Texas summer!?! But to some, caring for a pool is a task they'd rather not have. So what's the next best thing? Buying a Home in a Rowlett Community that has a POOL of course!  
 
The Rowlett Communities that have Community Pools are: Waterview, Lakewood, Mariners Point & Harborview. The Waterview Community is known for their Pool. It's a very FUN swim area (see the pictures below) that has 2 kiddie pools, a big pool with a waterfall cove, a splash water pad and 2 water slides!   
 
        Waterview pool, Rowlett TX           Waterview pool, Rowlett TX  
 
In Rowlett, there is no Public Pool but there is a Water Park, Wet Zone, that offers discounted Season Passes for Rowlett Residents. The Wet Zone is a hit with families and kiddos of all ages!
 
If you're looking to purchase your new home in one of these Rowlett TX Communites with a POOL, please contact me ~ Rowlett is where I call home and am happy to help!
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Let me know if I can help you or your family/friends with any Real Estate needs. Please know that I am never too busy for you or your referral & I would honor the chance to earn the business! 

If there's a neighborhood that you'd like more information on, simply Email me or go to my Website to request a personal Home Search. If you're thinking about Selling your home and would like to find out how much your home is worth in the current market, simply go to my Website to fill out the form.