Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Living in Rowlett ... What's Not to LOVE?!!?

Wow the City of Rowlett has so many activities to offer their residence!!! 

Did you know that Rowlett has ... 

  • 5 Community Parks that have Covered Pavillions
  • it's own WATER PARK, the "Wet Zone"
  • a Community Center with Full size Basketball Courts, Raquetball Courts, a Weight Room and Indoor Track, and Fitness Classes
  • Athletic Classes/Sport Teams for Toddlers all the way to Seniors Citizens
  • Art & Educational Classes ... like Pottery, Glass Fussion & SAT Prep
  • Community Events that are FREE ... like Touch a Truck, Kids Fishing Day, Easter Egg Hunt & even a Cardboard Boat Regatta 
  • and a Golf Course, "Waterview Golf Club"

           
To see all of the details about these activities or facilities, click here to go to the City of Rowlett Parks & Recreation 2016 Spring Newsletter.


Just another fabulous reason I LOVE living in Rowlett, the City on the Lake & on the Move! 


Let me know if I can help you or your family/friends with any Real Estate needs. 

If there's a neighborhood that you'd like more information on in Rowlett, Rockwall, Garland, Mesquite, Fate, Royse City, Wylie, Sachse, or Murphy, simply Email me or go to my Website to request a personal Home Search.   If you're thinking about Selling your home and would like to find out how much your home is worth in the current market, simply go to my Website to fill out the form.  

Please know that I am never too busy for you or your referral & I would honor the chance to earn the business!