Monday, March 7, 2016

Home for Sale on Waterview Golf Course, Rowlett TX

Have you been considering Rowlett, TX as a place to call home?" It was afterall named the "#1 Small City to Move To" and 1 of the "Safest Cities to Live In" this past year and the Waterview Community is one of the best places to live within this amazing city! Waterview is a masterplanned neighborhood with over 12 community parks, a Swimming Facility that has a Splash Pool & Water Slides, 2 Catch & Release Ponds, a Sand Volleyball Court, Tennis Courts AND the Waterview Golf Course

If Waterview sounds like the place for you, well look no further than this beautiful home in the Waterview Community that's on the Waterview Golf Course! This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home boasts an Open Concept Kitchen and Living Space, a Study, Split Bedrooms and an open Dining Room/Living Space ... not to mention a Backyard that sits on the Waterview Golf Course.

Call / Email me to make an appointment to see this amazingly fabulous house!



Let me know if I can help you or your family/friends with any Real Estate needs. If there's a neighborhood that you'd like more information on in Rowlett, Rockwall, Garland, Mesquite, Fate, Royse City, Wylie, Sachse, or Murphy, simply Email me or go to my Website to request a personal Home Search.   If you're thinking about Selling your home and would like to find out how much your home is worth in the current market, simply go to my Website to fill out the form.  Please know that I am never too busy for you or your referral & I would honor the chance to earn the business!