Monday, July 24, 2017

Rowlett Summer Concert Series - 2017

I honestly can't say it enough ... I LOVE living in the Lake Ray Hubbard area! 


The City of Rowlett is hosting the 2nd Annual Summer Concert Series at Pecan Grove Park, 5300 Main St, the open grass area behind the Community Center & Kids Kingdom Park
Every Friday in August, starting at 7:00pm, the city of Rowlett will have open air concerts free of charge.  It’s a family friendly time to spread a blanket, listen to live music, sip a beverage (non alcoholic) and enjoy the fresh air and enjoy some great Food Truck eats from some of the DFW Metroplex's best FOOD TRUCKS

City of Rowlett Facebook Page
City of Rowlett Facebook Page


In addition to the kiddos being able to play at Kids Kingdom, there will be bounce houses and a few other fun activities for them to do. But don't let that keep you from bringing your bottle of Bubbles, Hula Hoops and other fun "picnic" games! Summer memories don’t get any better and this is a great way to end Summer ... till next year!

The schedule for this August runs as follows and music is from ~7:30-9:00

  • August 4th: Escape (Journey Tribute)
  • August 11th: Time Train (variety)
  • August 18th: Me and My Monkey (The Beatles Tribute)
  • August 25th:  Memphis Soul (variety)

*************************************************************

Let me know if I can help you or your family/friends with any Real Estate needs. If there's a neighborhood that you'd like more information on in Rowlett, Rockwall, Garland, Mesquite, Fate, Royse City, Wylie, Sachse, or Murphy; simply Email me or go to my Website to request a personal Home Search.   If you're thinking about Selling your home and would like to find out how much your home is worth in the current market, simply go to my Website to fill out the form.  Please know that I am never too busy for you or your referral & I would honor the chance to earn the business!